Clinical Governance and Quality Assurance
This commitment is enhanced through to the core of Northern Healthcare with the comprehensive and rigorous clinical governance framework – identified by the regulations in which the Care Quality Commission defines & measures, including :
- Safe – Being kept safe and protected from abuse and avoidable harm
- Caring – Being treated with compassion, kindness dignity & respect
- Responsive – Being responsive to identified needs
- Effective – Being supported in a way whereby the treatment & support achieve results & maintains quality of life
- Well-Led – The leadership ensures high quality throughout that is based around the needs. Promoting innovation, learning & an open, fair culture.
Our quality assurance systems and tools are embedded within our operating structures and culture. This allows us to monitor and report against these five areas, driving up standards and organisational learning.