To undertake detail design drawings, construction drawings and running projects from RIBA stage 3 to stage 7. Primarily working on converting and refurbishing existing buildings from care homes and domestic properties to homes with shared facilities for adults with Mental Health.
Key attributes we will be looking for include:
- Preferably MCIAT qualified
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working on existing buildings
- Site experience
- Preferably Contract Administration experience
- Fully conversant with Building Regulations and ability to implement.
- Proven experience in delivering complete working drawing CAD packages.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- A comprehensive understanding of Autodesk Revit is essential.
- Have excellent organisation and management skills.
- An analytical mind with strong problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work with other trade disciplines and external consultants.
- Both office and site based across the UK.
- Will be subject to DBS check
- Driving licence with own vehicle
- Experience in residential and care home design.
- Experience with forms of traditional construction.
- A working knowledge of NBS Create is desirable but not essential.
- A current and valid CSCS card is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of using excel or project management software.
To apply click the link below to attached your CV and covering letter and quote ‘REF:ATHO‘ as the subject heading.