Up to £33,500 per annum
- Location – Bolton, Bury, Wakefield & Shipley
- Due to organisational expansion opportunities have arisen within Northern Healthcare for Staff Nurse (RMN) positions.
- In line with the philosophy of the unit the post holder will be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care for the identified service users, acting as nurse for service users with complex and challenging needs within an enhanced supported living environment.
- The post holder will deliver specific interventions on an individual basis, providing effective evidence based care to service users. Communication and liaison with a number of disciplines is essential to promote effective delivery of the clinical care pathway to meet service user’s needs.
- The post holder will provide support and direction to team members and assist the smooth coordination and running of the unit.
- All of our residentss are aged 18+ with a recognised Learning Disorder or Mental Health diagnosis
- We are committed to providing Supervision, Appraisal and Personal Development.
- Applicants should note that an enhanced disclosure check via the Criminal Records Bureau will be required before appointment.
To apply, click the link below and attach your CV and a covering letter quoting the location in the subject heading.