Amy Johnson House
Tel: 01482 968 140
Address: 1-7 Jameson Street, Hull HU1 3HR
Amy Johnson House opened in 2019, the building in the heart of Hull city centre has been transformed into a 18 bedded enhanced supported living accommodation. Our dedicated team provide 24 hour support for people with mental health problems, autism, brain injury and learning disabilities.
Our multi-disciplinary support team includes Registered Mental Health Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Support Workers, Team Leaders and a Service Manager.
Our facilities include:
- High quality accommodation
- Communal lounge and kitchen areas
- Male and Female Residents
- Inhouse and community based activities
- Access to a vast on-site clinical team
- Easy access to all local amenities
For further information, please contact us on 01619747210 or email email@example.com.
To find out more about our referral process – visit our referrals page now