RMN/RGNPG CERT MIGM
- Noel has over 30 years experience as a practicing nurse, both as a clinician and a Director
- Experience in both the NHS and Private Sector
- Specialist in Forensic Nursing, Rehab, Inpatient and Community
- Management of Violence and Aggression Coach & PRILLA
- Previous experience includes working within the NHS, Pennine Care, Cambian Group & Gray Healthcare
- Experience in both Residential and Commercial Property.
- Mark has acted for a range on clients including institutional investors, private property companies, private property funds, individual investors, property traders and owner occupiers.
- Mark specialises in property investment strategy from inception through to investment exit/stabilisation.
- Kelly is a qualified Occupational Therapist with over 18 years experience
- Specialist in Mental Health
- Previous experience includes managing both low and medium secure services
- Kelly has previously worked with a range of specialty groups such as the treatment of sex offenders, females at Styal Prison and Personality Disorder services
- Stuart has over 25 years experience in Financial management.
- Specialist in structuring funding for investment properties.
- Overall responsibility for the organisations fiscal planning.
- Previously operated as part of the senior management team such as the Guardian Media Group and the Aspall group of properties
- Responsible for leading the Human Resources & Recruitment Function within Northern Healthcare and ensuring HR strategy is aligned to the organisations mission, vision and goals.
- Anthea presents with a BA Hons degree in management and Post Grad Human Resource (CIPD) Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- Over 15 years’ experience within the UK and Australia, Anthea has a strong background in Human Resources, recruitment and talent acquisition roles.
- Anthea has worked within a number of industries including Mental health, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals and is accustomed to working within highly regulated environments including CQC and TGA.
Business Development Director
- Over ten years experience in the independant healthcare sector.
- Responsible for leading a team of business development and marketing professionals to ensure the group has strong stakeholder relationships, is a recognised leading provider in the market and is successful in winning contracts for new business.
- Ashley has joined the group at a time of significant growth as the business expands to provide services across a national footprint.
Northern Healthcare Clinical & Legal Advisers
Professor Kevin Gournay
FRCPsych(Hon) FMedSci MPhil PhD DSc (Hon) CPsychol CSci AFBPsS FRCN RN Cert CBT:
Registered and Chartered Psychologist Chartered Scientist and Registered Nurse
Kevin is an emeritus professor at the Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College London. He was a consultant psychologist at the Priory Hospital North London; retiring in December 2018. He is currently a professorial fellow at the National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre; University of New South Wales in Sydney. He has been responsible over many years for a very wide range of research, policy and practice development in mental health care. He also works as an Expert Witness; he has provided reports on more than 200 suicides; 20 homicides and hundreds of reports on people who have suffered the consequences of traumatic events, including accidents, terrorist related incidents, natural disasters, war related events and stillbirth and perinatal death.
Marie Ann Shenton
Marie qualified with a small firm based in Cheshire before leaving to join a larger multi office firm in November 1997 and became partner in 1998. Marie has over twenty three years experience in general practice with responsibility for handling a mixed portfolio of clients including solicitors, doctors, housing associations, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships. In more recent years, Marie has headed up the forensic department at Hammond McNulty and has considerable experience in litigation support matters as well as working with a number of major clients such as Northern Healthcare in an advisory role.
Jane started her career specialising in rural property issues in Worcestershire in 1992 and then moved to London in 2001 where she worked with leading West End firms on commercial and residential property. Since moving to Manchester in 2008 to join a leading sports law firm she set up her own law firm “Jane Hartley Associates” in the heart of Manchester.
Jane prides herself in providing a personal first class legal service in every aspect and currently acts for high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs, investors and companies both UK based and offshore.
A true team player, who focuses on a client’s needs to achieve their personal, strategic and commercial goals. Quality of advice and attention to detail is a given, which is delivered in a pragmatic, commercial and understanding manner.
Mr Barrie Green
RMN, MA, BA(Hons), PGCert, DipMDO
Barrie has over 35 years experience as a nurse in both the NHS and independent sector. Previous posts include Operations Director, Director of Nursing and Nurse Consultant. He is a widely published author and researcher, speaks nationally and internationally, and holds academic positions in the UK and China. Recently he was appointed as a Consultant to the International Management of Aggression (Asia) organisation. He was a founder and executive member of the Association of Nurse Consultants, is a Specialist Advisor for the Care Quality Commission. an Independent Prescriber and currently awaits the results of his application to become a Responsible Clinician.
He is married with children and step-children, and when he has spare time he pursues an interest in car restoration, motorcycling and Middlesbrough FC.